Friday, March 18, 2005

friday cat blogging - noah eats chineese take-out

At dinner tonight I discovered that Noah likes Chineese take-out. I had finished my dinner, and sat my bowl down. A certain little sneaky kitty started stealing the leftovers. I never imagined he liked broccoli.

Noah eating Chineese food
Noah eating a piece of broccoli

Noah eats Chineese food from my bowl
Noah goes for more from my bowl

Noah looks around between bites
What? I'm not doing anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update - Friday Ark at Modulator. Good stuff. Go, surf and enjoy cuteness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your cats eats broccoli!
My cats just eat their food and not all the flavours.

JM said...

One of my cats also totally digs chinese takeout. Broccoli, water chestnuts, shrimp, chicken, whatever else he can steal... :)

Twitter