Monday, April 18, 2005

hey, y'all

Your Linguistic Profile:

45% General American English
35% Dixie
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Midwestern
5% Yankee


Yep, I speak a real mix of English. Not suprising, since I was born and raised in southern Indiana, have family in Maryland, and have lived in Alabama for the past 10 years.

And while I'm taking quizzes, this one isn't that suprising. The line between redneck and country girl is sometimes a fine one. Yes, I know how to drive a tractor, learned when I was 10.



You Are 55% Redneck



You're just about as welcome up in town as a hair in a biscuit.

Ain't no hidin' your redneck roots!

1 comment:

Mira said...

partygirl8 - go. fuck. yourself.

i'll leave your comment up for the next few days as an example of the kind of bullshit i'm not going to tolerate on MY blog. remember, it's mine, not yours.

oh, while i'm at it, i think i'll grow a dick just so you can suck it.

have a nice day.

Twitter