Monday, April 25, 2005

it's official

I've officially resigned from the Rescue Squad, for health reasons. There are some other medical issues going on, which I won't discuss right now because there are some people I haven't had a chance to talk to yet, and I don't want them to find out through here. I didn't realize it, but 2 weeks ago was my last shift. So, I guess I'll have to scan in my old photos and give you the greatest hits. (no pun intended, honestly).

This doesn't mean I'll never be able to go back, resigning rather than taking a leave of absence lets me be free from all responsibility and lets me concentrate on getting better. I can re-join and hopefully quickly return to the position I held as of earlier today.

1 comment:

Rurality said...

Sorry to hear about your health problems - hope you're all better soon!

Karen

Twitter