Thursday, August 18, 2005

news at last

I had a CAT scan of my sinuses this afternoon, so Dr. F, my general practioner, could see if there is anything causing my sinus infections.

I stopped by my Neurologist's office, since Luke who was playing my driver, and I were in the area. The Nurse Practioner at the office had to look up my results: they hadn't been sent over to the office yet. She looked each print-out, and was thinking out loud/telling me the results as she read each one. Every test was normal, the spinal tap, the evoked nerve potential tests, everything. So now we regroup and try to figure out what is wrong with me. So, it's mixed news, it's good that the tests were negative, but now it's time to try to find another culprit.

When I have more news, I'll let y'all know.

No comments:

Twitter