Monday, July 09, 2007

microfuzzy has a name at last

Hooray! The Kitten (a.k.a. Little One, Fuzzy, or MicroFuzzy) has a name. Say hello to Freya.

Freya sleeping on a pillow\
Freya takes the news in stride.

McCullough giving Freya a bath
McCullough has decided to play FuzzyMomma.

Ready. Set. Fight!
McCullough and Freya face off
She really has no idea she only weighs 2 pounds.

McCullough giving Freya a bath
Freya still confuses bath time with play time.

Freya has been to the vet for a second visit. She's healthy and was given the green-light to freely interact with the other cats.

Heaven help the adult cats.

6 comments:

Rahel Jaskow said...

Awwww, sweet! Welcome skritches to Freya (and, of course, skritches to all the other furries).

Anonymous said...

I just found this and read through the entries and love it. <3 I'm bookmarking this page.
Very cute kitten, by the way. And personally, I liked the name Microfuzzy. :)

Oscar1986 said...

qute cat. cool blog, intriguing views, superior read. If you get a chance check out my Ancient worldz blog:)love any comments feedback

Kitsune said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving it!

Your cats are lovely and all your posts are interesting to read
:)

Michelle said...

I like "Microfuzzy" too. She's so cute! That little smudge of color on her nose reminds me so much of Betsy. She looks like she's adjusting to the other cats just fine ;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Freya!

Twitter