Tuesday, July 11, 2006

sitemeter reading

Well, I've been having some fun, going through my sitemeter hits and have had readers from some interesting places.

The most amusing (to me) hit in the log is the visitor from Burnaby, British Columbia. (If you were visiting from Bridge Studios, I swear I'm not the scary, stalker type.) To all of my Canadian readers - Salut! Yes, it never fails to amaze me how many of my readers aren't from the States.

To my Western Australian visitor, welcome! You win the prize for being my most distant visitor, greater than 11,000 miles. Sydney, you come in second at over 9,000 miles away.

Bonjour, mes lecteurs qui lisent français! Oui, j'écris français, mai je pense vous lisez anglais autrement vous ne visitez pas mon blog. Et pardon ma français, je ne pratique pas souvent.

Si alquis legas lingua Latina, salvete!

Yep, that is the extent of my language abilities. I'm not even going to attempt Spanish or German, since it would be embarrassing.

1 comment:

Tata said...

My sitemeter doesn't show locations anymore but I loved finding readers from places I'd never heard of. It was very exciting to pore over maps with curiosity, and to wonder what those people found interesting about me, too.

Twitter