Thursday, September 07, 2006

catblogging

Cats! I can blog about the cats! (It's one of those days, just go with it.) I've been tuning out the furry tumors that sprouted Monday night, so I forgot that I hadn't posted any pics or written about them in a while.

When I walked in the door Monday evening, after having been a bad mommy and abandoning them to fend for themselves for 4 days, I was mobbed by the little furry beasts. At least they thought they had been abandoned. Luke was here all weekend and he did feed them, despite what they claimed. Noah became my head-warmer in bed, Eep and McCullough sat aside their differences so they could each claim a hip. You have no idea how happy I was that they didn't start fighting with me in the middle.

So, right now all the kitties are lounging around, sleeping the afternoon away. If I hadn't been sleeping for the past 3 days solid, I'd probably be doing the same thing. So, without further ado, photos of Maleficent, Noah, and Mac.

Maleficent asleep on the recliner

Noah sleeping on the back of the couch

Mac in his window

No comments:

Twitter