Saturday, October 01, 2005

it's official

It's been over 6 months since I had to go on medical leave, and I am now considered unemployed. While I won't name the company I work for, I am grateful that the CEO decided to extend my benefits more than twice as long as legally required. It is a small business, so I know my employer well, and I am thankful for her decision. I know that my job as a Graphic Designer/Emergency Response Team Coordinator/Jack-of-all-Trades will be waiting for me, when I can return to work.

Until then, I will keep in touch with my co-workers, and the corporate client I worked for. They have all been very suportful of me, and kept me in their thoughts and prayers. For reasons of anonymity, of myself and my family, I won't reveal the name of either organization. Let's just say both are great organizations, with great people. I look forward to the day when I can return to my work families.

No comments:

Twitter