Tuesday, October 11, 2005

watchin tv

I never watch reality TV shows, but tonight I made an exception. I had to watch tonight's episode of the Amazing Race, half of the show was here in Huntsville, so I made an exception. What were the teams doing here? Going through the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, of course. What else would people be doing in the Rocket City? The Huntsville Times reported that the teams and crew were filming in July, and based on the generally crappy night, weather wise, I'm guessing they were all enjoying the beginnings of Dennis, before the center of the storm made it's way about 50 miles from the City of Huntsville proper.

The online edition of the Huntsville Times.

The Wikipedia article on Huntsville. I think I'll make each little part of the article a subject for a blog post, because oh, the stories I can tell...

No comments:

Twitter