Friday, August 18, 2006

friday catblogging

The return of Tux.

Tux eating

Of course he didn't hang around long enough for us to give him some medicine. That would be too easy. Couldn't do it at the time, I was on my way to a doctor's appointment when I snapped that quick shot. I have a feeling I'll be wrestling a cat today, alone, trying to shove 2 pills in him. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. I just hope I don't get bit, because then I'll have to go through all the fun crap associated with a semi-feral cat bite. *whines about getting rabies shots* Maybe Kevlar gloves will help...

2 comments:

Sissy Willis said...

You might want to try cutting the pills in two and hiding them in the cat food.

Mira said...

I just have to wait for him to show up again. I have a device for "injecting" pills in the mouth, so fingers are safe. The main problem is it may be a week or two before he shows up again.

Twitter