Tuesday, August 29, 2006

fun times in atlanta

OK, so I'm a little behind. As mentioned in this post, I'll be spending the upcoming weekend in Atlanta. I will be going to DragonCon, which will be my first Sci-Fi/Fantasy Con. Uh, yeah, my inner Geek is finally being allowed to come out.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, I'll get a chance to see Shiva again, hang out and generally have a good time (hopefully). Right now my biggest concern is what to wear. I have a chiton (sleeved Roman/Greek dress), a peplos (sleeveless Roman/Greek dress) and a simple Medieval dress that looks more Elvish than anything. You see a pattern here. I'm not wearing anything that's uncomfortable, which means pretty much all dresses.

Here's hoping for some interesting photos. There might even be one or two of me that make their way here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... Chitons or Peploses are okay, I guess... Call me old fashioned, but you just can't go wrong with your basic Xena Warrior Princess ensemble. The classics never go out of style! Besides, everyone will be wearing one of those Elvish knockoff outfits this year. Have you considered something in a Princess Leia look? A bedsheet, a pair of cinnamon buns, and you're pretty much there. No? Well, use your best judgement and have fun. Hope you feel better soon...

Twitter