Tuesday, December 21, 2004

it must be a slow news week...

Alabamian's site had this post which is keeping everyone on top of the beaver situation in the Huntsville area. I'm not kidding, apparently the Huntsville Times has been upholding it's long-standing, world class tradition of aquatic mammal reporting in North Alabama.

Feisty Lady won her beaver battle

Award OK'd in beaver dam suit

These are unrelated stories. It's not as if the properties are adjacent, and it's the same group of over-ambitious animals. If there are any other updates, I'll be sure to pass them on.

3 comments:

Alabamian said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I've added a link to your blog over at Red State Diaries.

Mira said...

You're very welcome. I always like to give credit where credit is due. I enjoyed the reading over at your site, and have added a link to this site.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Twitter