Thursday, July 14, 2005

dennis storm damage

Here are the pics I said I would eventually get around to posting of the storm damage as then Tropical Storm Dennis moved over Northern Alabama.


The corn I mentioned in the previous post.



The tomatoes that weren't caged also somewhat more flat than they were previously. Fortunately, all I have to do is re-set the stakes and tie the vines back up. And yes, the tomatoes are ripe and very tasty. Mmmm...fresh, home-grown tomatoes.



The front of the house. The tree on the right is a pear tree, which admittedly is laden with fruit, it is sagging more than before the storm. Also there is scattered miscellaneous debris in the yard - leaves, twigs, some trash, etc. Also, the white triangle in the front door is Mac watching me. Maleficent is to the left of Mac, enjoying the view.

No comments:

Twitter