Tuesday, January 11, 2005

is it time to go home yet?

I'm ready for today to be over with so I can go home and take a nap. Work seems to be dragging today, and the fact that I'm starting to feel sick doesn't help at all. Bronchitis kicking up again, whee. I was hoping I could avoid seeing Dr. F for another week or so before having to go on yet another round of antibiotics.

This is why I'm glad I have a private office. Even though I pretty much get locked away for 8 hours a day, I don't have to be exposed to everybody else's colds and crud. Considering I end up seeing Dr. F for a respiratory infection about every 4-6 weeks anyway (that's what immunosuppressants will do to you) I don't need to be out in the general office population. Especially since engineers don't know when to stay home sick, and not come in and infect the rest of us. (Gives her husband a dirty look.) Not that EMTs and Paramedics are any better (razzes her partner). Oh, well, life goes on.

No comments:

Twitter