Tuesday, February 08, 2005

show me your kitties!

It's Mardi Gras!

Noah celebrating Mardi Gras
Rex Noah surveys his domain.

Noah just chillin
Rex Noah being stately.

McCullough partying hard
McCullough hits the catnip tea.

Laissez les bon temps roule!
'ey, dis is empty...(hiccup) where canna git summore? (hiccup)

The cats are all livin' it up tonight. Eep's currently hididng, after already having hit the catnip tea a little hard. They've all sworn they will give up catnip for Lent. We'll see how long that lasts. I should probably hide my dirty socks in the mean time.
...I will NOT soak my catnip toys in my water dish to make tea. I will not get high and sit there drinking my tea and kneading the kitchen floor. I will not then get delusions of grandeur and make tea in the toilet bowl or the tub. Making tea with smelly socks is not very effective after the catnip has been taken away.
If anyone has any links to their kittys celebrating tonight, send them to me, and I'll link back to you. Laissez les bon temps roule!

2 comments:

Desert Cat said...

Do they actually drink catnip tea?

I made some once, figuring since my cats love to drink peculiarly flavored water (plant saucers for example), and they love catnip, they'd go bonkers for catnip tea.

Nope.

Mira said...

I've never actually tried to make catnip tea for the cats. Mine also like all sorts of odd flavored water, including plant saucer water, aquarium water, and unsweet tea. I'll have to make some catnip tea to see what happens. If nothing else, I can drink it myself since it winds down people much like chammomile.

Twitter