Tuesday, May 17, 2005

getting caught up on some blog memes

Barry at enrevanche ambushed me with passed on a while back this particular meme, so while I'm feeling lucid and can see the screen, here we go.

Pick five items from the following list of potential professions and talk about what you'd do. "If you were a..."

The list:
  • If I could be a scientist...
  • If I could be a farmer...
  • If I could be a musician...
  • If I could be a doctor...
  • If I could be a painter...
  • If I could be a gardener...
  • If I could be a missionary...
  • If I could be a chef...
  • If I could be an architect...
  • If I could be a linguist...
  • If I could be a psychologist...
  • If I could be a librarian...
  • If I could be an athlete...
  • If I could be a lawyer...
  • If I could be an inn-keeper...
  • If I could be a professor...
  • If I could be a writer...
  • If I could be a llama-rider...
  • If I could be a bonnie pirate...
  • If I could be an astronaut...
  • If I could be a world famous blogger...
  • If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
  • If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Let's see...

  • If I could be a painter...I'd like to dig out my paints, brushes, boards, and start painting again, and even be able to make a living at it. I have several paintings from about 4 years ago, which is the last time I seriously painted. I have everything for a complete painting studio, it's all packed up though, doing me a lot of good. I'll have to post some photos of my artwork sometime.
  • If I could be a doctor...I would be an ER doc, being able to help people and still get the thrill of never knowing what will come through the doors next. What did you expect, coming from an EMT?
  • If I could be a gardener...I would create a great cottage garden, complete with secret groves, fountains, and ponds. What I'm creating on my little 3/4 acre lot is a mere shadow of my grand plans.
  • If I could be a professor...I would teach art history and philosophy at a university, since both are closer that one would first guess.
  • If I could be a world famous blogger...you mean I'm not one already? :)

I'm behind on passing on one blog meme, to the volunteers for 5 personalized questions. I haven't forgotten about you. I will give everyone their questions when I have them all written. I have a couple of people's done, when they're all done, you'll get them. Eventually. Before the next millennia.

No comments:

Twitter