Wednesday, May 18, 2005

yet another blog quiz

I saw this listed on Blogthings, and saw where Basil posted his results on Basil's Blog, so I went ahead and took it.


Your Political Profile



Overall: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal


Hey, I'm a political schitzophrenic! I'm not too suprised by the breakdown, 'cause it all depends on the issue for me. Yeah, my scores are little different from Basil's, but I won't hold that against him. Otherwise I might have to shoot him, because you never know from a liberal with a conceal and carry permit.

No comments:

Twitter