Thursday, May 26, 2005

Gir from Your Moosey Fate tagged me this afternoon with this meme, so I'm trying to not get behind in my memes. Here we go.

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
Somewhere about 70.

2. The last film I bought:
The Phantom of the Opera

3. The last film I watched:
The Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King extendend edition with the cast commentary

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, extended editions
The Phantom of the Opera
Farscape
(the Sci-Fi TV series)
The Harry Potter Movies
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy - Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal

5. Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal/blog:
Barry Campbell at enrevanche
Jaquandor at Byzantium's Shores
Brainwise at Prophet or Madman
FireGem at FireGem's Domain
Rurality at Rurality

No comments:

Twitter