- Grind some good quality non-flavored coffee beans of your choice. I prefer breakfast blend, a light roast.
- Brew to your preferred strength.
- Pour into your favorite coffee cup, mine is a simple but elegant clear glass footed mug. Don't fill to the top.
- Add Kahula to taste, depending on what kind of day it's been.
- Add your favorite flavored creamer, I recommend Vanilla Toffee Caramel.
- Relax and enjoy.
That's it. Simple enough, and quite tasty, a good after dinner dessert coffee. Nice and sweet.
Oh, for those who know what medications I'm taking right now and worry about me (you know who you are), there's barely any Kahula in what I'm drinking right now, about a teaspoon. I haven't and won't take any of my medications that don't mix with alcohol tonight. Just because I came up with the recipe doesn't mean I'm sitting here getting trashed.