Sunday, August 07, 2005

blogathon 2005 continues

As of writing this post, I am the most recent contibutor to Lair's IFOC Blogathon campaign for the Cat Welfare Society of Israel, switching from moral support to some financial backing. I know how much volunteer agencies need support, and I'm always a sucker for a good cause. Especially furry ones.

I've given time, money, blood, tears, and sleepless nights to the Rescue Squad I still consider myself to be a member of, to help people in the Huntsville, AL area in life and death situations. While I can't physically perform as an EMT right now, I swore once I could no longer help people in life or death situations, I would devote my energies to helping cats. So, until I the docs figure out what is wrong with my neruological system and I can re-join the Rescue Squad, I'll do what I can to help the kitties.

No comments:

Twitter