Friday, August 26, 2005

some good news

Yesterday, Thursday, I had my first Remicade infusion in 16 weeks, which is 8 weeks overdue. Now that the joint pain from the AS will be under control in a few days, so we can get back to the business of figuring out what the real neurological problem is. Yeah, I'll be feeling like crap (like having the flu) for about the next 24-36 hours, which is normal, and I'll probably be sleeping off and on most of this period. I'll stay logged on, so go ahead and IM me if you want, if I don't respond, I'm either away from my comfy spot for some necessary beverage retrevial or other mission, or asleep. Feel free to send messages, I have nothing better to do.

For more info on my Remicade infusions, this post is photos of the actual infusion, and this one is a play by play of the infusion process with no photos.

No comments:

Twitter